Robert & Jan Rayford
Thank you for the wonderful home you built us. When we decided to build in Montana, we interviewed several contractors and picked your firm for many reasons. We found your firm to be very supportive of our ideas. In the end, we have a professionally built home that, in our opinion, is equal to any mountain resort.
R.W. Ross demonstrated the qualities that we were looking for including:
- Over 50 years in business in the Flathead Valley constructing both homes and commercial buildings
- Conservative estimates
- Superlative communication before we moved to the Flathead
- Local knowledge of Flathead Valley conditions and regulations
- Assigning a master carpenter to oversee our project who looked after the construction as if it was his own home. It was all square, plumb and level.
- Using the best subcontractors available based on prior service
- Allowing us to make every decision in the building process after first providing guidance
- Shopping for the best values during the building process
- Being with us during vendor meetings
- Using formal change orders to allow us to make informed decisions
- Providing monthly actual versus estimate projects
- Staying informed on the latest changes in energy efficiency construction practices
- Being an active member of the Montana Builder’s Association and a leader in your industry
- Finding the right building site on our property and the best orientation of the structure to maximize window views of the mountains
- Continued support after the sale
Since moving in, we have gotten rave reviews from our family and friends on the construction. You have built our retirement dream. If we had it to do over again, we would definitely want to do it with your firm. You made us feel like family and after it was all over, we remain the best of friends.
Robert and Jan Rayford